Another quick update (Lyric will fuss any moment I’m sure!)
- Lyric is now 3 1/2 months old.
- She weighs about 17lbs (about the size of a 6 month old!)
- she is growing out of everything!!!!
- we are doing 90% cloth diapering. It’s working out great. We have some cute new leopard print pocket diapers for outings and I usually use the Flip with an insert or just over a fitted at home
- she loves her Sophie giraffe
- she is rolling over onto her tummy all the time now. We can’t leave her alone for a second! She is getting better and better on her tummy and is able to hold her head up and look around now. She’s getting more and more strength in her arms so she’ll be pushing herself up soon.
- Pagan Pride is this weekend. It’s an all day outdoor gathering at Departure Bay with rituals and workshops and yummy food and shopping
- I’ve been knitting again! My wrists have been doing a lot better so I’m giving it another shot.
- and Lyric is fussing so that’s all for now!