aaahhh!!! Lyric is 6 months now and is fucking awesome. I have been so bad about blogging lately. I am going to try to get in on early on my New Years Resolution and blog every day with a tiny bit of info or at least every couple days.
I have lots to talk about so I’ll write down everything I think I need to blog about here and then maybe get around to it all in the next few weeks:
- I have been cooking and canning and baking bread almost everyday
- Lyric is eating solid foods now and still breastfeeding
- I am back to knitting and have started on my Christmas/Yule gifts
- James and I reached a turning point in our relationship where it was make it or break it and we decided to make it. We are doing fucking fantastic and doing some fantastic fucking (sorry….)
- Lyric development is insane — she got her third tooth today, she scootches across the floor, she’s almost up on her hands and knees
- we did Santa pix and Holiday pix
- my best friend’s wedding in Vancouver (and my week away) was awesome and insane
- cloth diapering is still a go! We’ve had some ups and downs but I think we’ve got it figured out for now
- I’m thinking of (but not planning!) baby number 2
- it snowed
- ummmm……. ok… that’s good for now. I’ll try and blog about one of those things tomorrow
Also, I still need to write out about Lyrics’ birth and Wiccaning which I will do one day but I have to stop stressing about it!